1/2 Cup Salted Butter, room temperature
1 Cup Salted Peanut Butter (I used Skippy)
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup Dark Brown Sugar (packed)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Egg, room temperature
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1+3/4 Cup Gluten Free Flour
8 Mini Snickers Bars or 2+1/2 Regular Snickers Bars, cut into pieces
1/3 Cup Salted Caramel Sauce (I used Trader Joes brand)
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8X11 inch baking dish with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment OR in a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and peanut butter until blended. Then add both sugars and mix until smooth. Slowly add the vanilla extract and egg and mix until combined.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the salt, baking soda and flour until combined. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture until a dough forms.
4. Divide the dough into TWO equal parts. Pat down half the dough evenly into the baking dish so it looks like this.
Then cut up the snickers bars into the size of your liking and place on top of the cookie base.
Then drizzle your 1/3 Cup Salted Caramel Sauce on top. Make sure not to get too close to the edges. You don't want it to burn!
Then top with the remaining peanut butter cookie dough.
5. Place in oven and bake for 16-18 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let cool (important) and ENJOY!!