It's almost the New Year and I'm SO excited for what this next year will bring! Good health has always been a priority of mine so I want to try to nourish my body in the best way possible.
Lately, I've been craving tons of sweets which can be difficult around the holidays- COOKIES ARE EVERYWHERE!!
So that's where my inspiration came from for this post. I wanted to create a single-serve treat that's guilt-free and filled with nutrients... So naturally I grabbed my Berry Bliss Superfood Powder and got to brainstorming.
I'm happy with the outcome and I KNOW you will be too.
1/2 Cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
1 Teaspoon Berry Bliss
For the topping:
1+1/2 Tablespoon Almond Meal
1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil (Melted)
1 Teaspoon Coconut Sugar (optional)
A Pinch of Salt
1. Preheat your oven to 375F.
2. In a small bowl, toss the blueberries in the Berry Bliss Powder until they are evenly covered. Pour the blueberries into your ramekin. Set aside.
3. In a separate small bowl, mix together the almond meal, coconut flour, coconut oil, coconut sugar and salt until combined. Place this mixture on top of the blueberries and slightly pat down with a fork, spoon or your fingers.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the blueberries are bubbling and the crisp topping is golden brown.
5. Once it's done, remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. ENJOY!